GOLD STANDARD WHEY PROTEIN BEST FLAVOR : CASH FOR GOLD AZ : CURRENT GOLD PRICE PER GRAM
Gold Standard Whey Protein Best Flavor
- The best, most reliable, or most prestigious thing of its type
- The system by which the value of a currency was defined in terms of gold, for which the currency could be exchanged. The gold standard was generally abandoned in the Depression of the 1930s
- a monetary standard under which the basic unit of currency is defined by a stated quantity of gold
- a paragon of excellence; “academic education is the gold standard against which other educational activity is pejoratively judged”
- The gold standard is a monetary system in which the standard economic unit of account is a fixed weight of gold. There are distinct kinds of gold standard.
- Whey protein is a mixture of globular proteins isolated from whey, the liquid material created as a by-product of cheese production. Some preclinical studies in rodents have suggested that whey protein may possess anti-inflammatory or anti-cancer properties; however, human data are lacking.
- Dairy source of protein (other than cassein), known for high levels of BCAA’s and high nitrogen retention.
- (Whey proteins) Proteins that are extracted from milk during cheese making. The are beta-lactoglobulin and alpha-lactalbumins.
- Alter or enhance the taste of (food or drink) by adding a particular ingredient
- Give a distinctive quality to
- relish: the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- season: lend flavor to; “Season the chicken breast after roasting it”
- spirit: the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people; “the feel of the city excited him”; “a clergyman improved the tone of the meeting”; “it had the smell of treason”
gold standard whey protein best flavor – Twinlab 100%
Clinical studies show that 100-percent whey protein is one of the most anabolic muscle building proteins available, providing a rapid drive of amino acids to skeletal muscle tissue, thereby increasing the anabolic effects of weight training. Enhanced muscle protein anabolism increase muscle growth, to maximize gains. Research also shows that 100-percent Whey Protein has one of the highest protein qualities of all proteins (as measured by the Protein Digestibility-Corrected Amino Acid Score), and has one of the highest protein efficiency ratios, providing more amino acids than most other proteins. (These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.)
Left to right:
ON gold standard 100% whey
Jack3d Lemon/lime (best flavor)
ON gold standard 100% casein
Higher Powers Micronized Creatine
ON serious mass (dont even use it, taste horrible)
Not shown in the pic is Glyco-peak (i leave it in my gym locker)
Cassie Miller and the Gold Standard
gold standard whey protein best flavor
GOLD STANDARD 100% CASEIN, Chocolate Supreme
Gold Standard 100% Casein
At a Glance:
Industry’s first all-micellar casein
Slowly digested protein
Aminogen enhanced for assisted protein assimilation
Grams of protein: 24
Grams of essential amino acids: 10
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Casein offers the slow-digesting protein essential for facilitating muscle recovery and preventing muscle breakdown. Rapid-protein use is desirable immediately before and after exercise to help refuel recovering muscles. However, delayed digestion and absorption may be more beneficial at other times, including bedtime, when your body typically goes for hours without food. Casein proteins are acid sensitive and thicken in the stomach. Because of this, it can take more than twice as long for Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Casein to be broken down into its amino acid subcomponents than other proteins. The industry’s first all-micellar casein provides sustained-release amino acid support.
Quality Counts: GMP Certified Products
Optimum Nutrition’s commitment to quality is evident throughout the entire product development process. As a continued measure of quality, all vendors must provide a Certificate of Analysis for each raw material supplied. The certified analyses are also verified through random in-house and independent laboratory testing. To further diminish any chance of physical, chemical, and microbiological contaminants, ON has established and implemented a Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) program. Quality assurance professionals make routine checks on all storage, blending, and production areas and conduct daily inspections.
ON is proud that NSF International, The Public Health and Safety Company, has certified the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Registration of its in-house manufacturing operation. Together, these practices and procedures allow ON to consistently deliver first-rate sports nutrition supplements under the strictest quality control standards.
About Optimum Nutrition: True Strength
Since 1986, Optimum Nutrition has been supporting the nutrition goals of elite athletes and goal-driven individuals around the world. Building on a foundation of company owned and operated production facilities, unparalleled manufacturing expertise, and uncompromising quality standards, ON continually strives to bring athletes and active individuals sports nutrition solutions designed to make a real difference in performance. Whether your goals involve strength, speed, power, endurance – or any combination – ON supplements work as hard as you do. Realize your True Strength with the quality and innovation leader.
What’s in the Box
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Casein, Chocolate Supreme, 4 pounds.